Saturday, 13 October 2012

TimeRiders: City of Shadows



I apologize for not posting in a long time but I was quite busy the last few days with school work and swimming (a post on that later). Reading, for one was on that list because I finally got the latest TimeRiders book namely: City of Shadows. I waited for this book since forever and followed the countdown on the website. Geez, I almost hyperventilated when I saw the book in the bookstore located in the mall. I didn't hesitate ONE second before I bought it. I simply had to have it!!!
Yeah, I was psyched and it looks soooo good in my bookcase. It in one of my proudest collections ever. (My other one is my Animorphs collection. Even tough I'm ages to old for it I just can't let it go!)

Now I was so glad I finally got it I held a photo-shoot in my room to brag with my collection. Sorry, I couldn't resit. It's the most beautiful thing in book collection history!!!\





2 comments:

  1. That is an impressive collection! Mental note that I should read it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection! And good photography as well!

    ReplyDelete